OP

User
OP

==MAIN QUESTIONS==

Server (TTT/DarkRP): TTT

Steam Name: Katlou

SteamID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:130549980

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198221365688/

Time Spent On Server: 5 days, 3 hours (Lieutenant)

How many times have you been Banned/Kicked on the server?: None

Age [14+]: 17

Timezone: GMT (Britain)

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Short Description About You (At-least one paragraph): I'm Kat, I'm a British gal who spends a lot of time making art and the rest of it playing games hopelessly :)
Because of lockdown I'm on the GlowingLight TTT server a whole lot now and have gotten to know the regular players and met a lot of pretty nice people within the community, while playing and outside of gmod. While I have an education, friendships, a relationship and a good few Discord servers to maintain, I want to put some time aside for this server, since it's a great place to hang out and I wouldn't mind helping out.

Do you understand default ULX commands and how to use them? (At-least two sentences) (List with detail some that you know): !slay will autoslay players for RDMing; !gag will prevent users from using voice chat if they have been making loud noises, playing music, or being toxic (racism etc.) in voice chat (!ungag will undo this); !mute will stop players using text chat if they have been spamming or have been toxic; !bring will teleport a player to me if they are stuck; and !p will privately message someone for a private conversation.

Do you agree not to ask users/staff to look at your app (Doing this is only allowed if no one has looked at it for 4+ days): Yes

How long can you be online for and what days?: I can be online on weekdays for ~2 hours and weekends for 4+ hours (hours are longer now though due to lockdown)

==SERVER QUESTIONS==

Why should we accept your application? (At-least two sentences) (List some relevant traits if you wish! Eg: I'm patient or I'm strict): I'm active in the community and consider myself a fair judge, applying the server's rules to situations where possible and using common sense to judge situations to which the rules may not apply. I enjoy playing with everyone in the server, but will try to use as little bias as possible when punishing players. Mainly I just want to help out on the server by working with the staff to make sure everything is run smoothly

Do you have any moderating experience? (If so, list from where): I've moderated various community Discord servers before, and have run a couple of servers for irl friends to hang, so I have experience with Discord moderation and bot usage. However, I have never been a gmod server moderator and I hope this will be my first time.

What actions would you take if you suspected in someone breaking RDM? (With and without knowledge from logs): Ask them to explain what happened and check the logs to see if they match up to what the player has said. If the logs do not confirm what they have said (or without knowledge from logs, if their explanation is not convincing), they will be autoslain.

What actions would you take if someone broke RDM and has apologized?: Unless the players they killed forgive them, autoslay them as many times as they RDMd (if they're that sorry, they'll accept the punishment rather than keep on killing)

What actions would you take if the server was full and you have gotten a lot of RDM reports? (No other staff member being able to assist): I would spectate the current game and try and conclude reports to the best of my ability so that I'm not distracted by playing the game

What actions would you take if someone threatened to 'DDoS' the server?: Explain that they will be punished, and then ban them.

Please sign in to view & create replies.